Yamaha THR10II 20W Guitar Amplifier
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Third Amp
Guitarists are familiar with the tube amp stacks that sound amazing when turned up loud on a big stage, and with combo amps that are a perfect fit for smaller venues and rehearsal. THR ignored the convention that a practice amp should simply be a smaller version of a larger amp, creating a new “third amp” category designed around what players need when they’re playing at home.
All THR-II models feature Bluetooth connectivity for audio playback, the “THR Remote” mobile editor app, and third-party footswitch support.
- Bluetooth Support: All THR-II models feature Bluetooth functionality for audio playback, the mobile editor app, or third party controllers (sold separately) to call up your own customized presets without the need for any manual parameter adjustment or cable connection.
- Mobile Editor for iOS/Android: The “THR Remote” mobile editor provides users with convenient remote amplifier operation from your smartphone. There’s no need to be directly in front of your amplifier to dial in your guitar tone. Just open the app and tap to shape your own unique sound while sitting on your sofa. PC and Mac versions of the editor are also available.
- All THR-II models include an AC adaptor.
- Realistic tube-amp tones and feel plus essential effects
- 15 guitar amp models, 3 bass amp models, 3 mic models for acoustic-electrics, and flat voicings for everything else
- Bluetooth support for audio playback and editing via THR Remote
- Hi-Fi audio playback with Extended Stereo Technology
- Plug-and-Play USB connectivity for recording and playback
- THR Remote editor/librarian app for desktop and mobile devices
- Power Output 20W