Yamaha CSF3M Parlor Acoustic/Electric Guitar in Tobacco Sunburst
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The CSF, compact folk guitar, features an all-solid, mahogany back and sides with a Sitka spruce top and newly-designed, scalloped bracing. Piezo pickup ensures solid plugged-in performance.
Wood grain may vary from listing photosFEATURES
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- New scalloped bracing for louder, richer acoustic sound
- 23 5/8 " (600 mm) scale length
- Passive pickup mounted
- Functional and durable hard bag included
- Elixir strings
COMPACT BODY, FULL-SIZE SOUND
Compact guitars have a reputation for sounding "weak," but the CSF series features an all-new design that ends this preconception. With a rich, vibrant sound that transcends its size, the CSF series feels great to play and lacks nothing in comparison to many of its larger counterparts.
Their compact form makes them easy to carry and allows them to be stored without taking up much space. Try taking a CSF series guitar with you the next time you head out, and see just how enjoyable playing in a natural setting can be.
THE SECRET TO GREAT RESONANCE
The CSF series utilizes newly-designed scalloped bracing that delivers rich, full-bodied resonance comparable to that of a full-size guitar. Additionally, the use of a forward-shifted construction maintains the strength of the body while maximizing the resonance of the guitar top.
TWO DIFFERENT CONFIGURATIONS
Each CSF series guitar boasts a top made from a single sheet of Sitka spruce and a mahogany side/back. The CSF3M features a top and side/back each made from a single sheet of wood for even better resonance.
FUNCTIONAL, DURABLE HARD BAG
All CSF guitars come with a functional, durable hard bag you can sling over your shoulder for easy transport.
PICKUPS FOR GREAT LIVE PERFORMANCE
CSF series guitars are equipped with passive pickups, which allow you to plug in to an amplifier or PA system for high-quality acoustic sound when playing live.
- Body Shape: CSF
- Scale Length: 23.5" (600mm)
- Body Length: 18" (450mm)
- Body Depth: 3.34"-4" (85-105mm)
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43mm)
- String Spacing: 0.43" (11mm)
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Material: Nato
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (400mm)
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
- Body Binding: Black + White
- Soundhole Inlay: Abalone + Black
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: Passive System (SRT Piezo)
- Connections: Line Out
- Strings: Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light
- Case: Hard Bag