Yamaha APX600 Acoustic Electric Guitar Vintage White
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Combines all the attributes that made its predecessor, the APX500, one of the world’s best-selling acoustic-electric guitars, along with a few comfort and cosmetic upgrades.
- Thinline Cutaway Body design for exceptional playability
- 25" Scale Length and Narrower String Spacing for enhanced comfort
- New Bracing Pattern for increased bass response
- Abalone Sound Hole Rosette
- Stage-Focused Pickup System for shaping your sound in the mix
Case not included. Wood grain may vary slightly from listing photos.
Body Depth and Bracing Pattern
The APX thinline body offers incredible comfort, top-fret access and a sound perfect for the stage. Specially-designed, non-scalloped X-type bracing maximizes body resonance for full, natural tone.
APX Soundhole : Oval
The instantly recognizable APX soundhole thickens lower-mid response and gives a more strident, open low-end.
Electric System: Piezo Pickup System for APX600 and APX600FM
This pickup uses individual elements for each string to give an ultra-clear, ultra-wide bandwidth signal with far better dynamic response and tonal accuracy than a regular piezo pickup.
Electric System: A.R.T. System for APX700II
The A.R.T. pickup was designed with a multi-layer structure consisting of various materials.
Because the pickups are fitted directly beneath the top board and capture sound from both the guitar’s top and the air inside the body, its natural resonance is preserved.
- Body Shape: APX Shape
- Scale Length: 634 mm (25")
- Body Length: 490 mm (19 5/16")
- Total Length: 1022 mm (40 1/4")
- Body Width: 384 mm (15 1/8")
- Body Depth: 80-90 mm (3 1/8" - 3 9/16")
- Nut Width: 43 mm (1 11/16”)
- String Spacing: 10 mm
- Top Material: Spruce
- Back Material: Locally Sourced Tonewood **
- Side Material: Locally Sourced Tonewood **
- Neck Material: Locally Sourced Tonewood **
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: R400 mm (15 3/4")
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome (TM29T)
- Body Binding: Ivory + Black
- Soundhole Inlay: ABS + Abalone
- Pickguard: None
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matte (Gloss for BL, VW Color Variations)
- Electronics: SYSTEM65 + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Vol/3-Band EQ/Tuner/Mid FQ
- Connections: LINE OUT
- Strings: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- Accessories: Hex Wrench, 2 x AA Batteries
** To minimize waste and support sustainable procurement, various species of tonewoods are used based on availability.