Universal Audio Volt 276
Universal Audio Volt 276
Inventory varies by location. Please give us a call to check stock in your preferred location!
Winter Haven: (863) 294-4216
Lakeland: (863) 686-3179
SKU: UA-VOLT276View full details
Universal Audio created Volt 276 for collaborators — from musicians and producers to livestreamers and content creators — who want to easily record audio with big studio tone. Plug right in to your Mac, PC, iPad, or iPhone and Volt just shows up, ready to capture your inspiration with legendary sound, courtesy of Universal Audio.
- Create professional music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Add clarity and punch to vocals, instruments, and other sources with an analog compressor based on UA’s renowned 1176
- Record your voice or guitar with album‑ready sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Produce with an essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM's Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
COLLABORATE WITH BEST-IN-CLASS AUDIO QUALITY
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 276 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
CAPTURE LEGENDARY VOCALS WITH VINTAGE MIC PREAMP MODE
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 276 gives you the rich, full sound of this iconic UA preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
CONTROL VOLUME PEAKS WITH UA COMPRESSION
Get album-ready punch and presence with Volt 276's onboard 76 Compressor — an innovative analog circuit inspired by UA's renowned 1176 Limiting Amplifier. The 76 Compressor features three perfectly tailored presets to tame voice, guitars, synths, and drum machines. Just plug in, pick a setting, and play.
EASY IN, EASY OUT
Volt 276 gives you simple 2-in/2-out audio connections. Just plug your mics, guitars, or synths into the front panel. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, you’ll be creating like a pro, fast.
GET A 30-DAY FREE TRIAL TO UAD SPARK
Start creating music with the best gear ever made using UAD Spark, an ever‑expanding library of world‑class plug‑ins and instruments for a low monthly price. UAD Spark plug‑ins run natively on Mac and will give your recordings the professional analog tones heard on your favorite albums.
IPHONE & IPAD READY
Traveling light? Plug Volt 276 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.*
*Requires external Volt power supply and an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (except iPads with USB‑C).
CAPTURE INSPIRATION FOR YEARS TO COME
Featuring rugged metal construction, retro wood sides, and sleek industrial design, Volt 276 elevates your production space with impeccable style, built to last decades.
- Desktop 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode for recording your voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of an iconic UA tube preamp
- 76 Compressor adds clarity and punch to vocals, instruments, and other sources with analog circuit based on UA's renowned 1176
- Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM's Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
This product comes with downloadable content. Due to this we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges on this item. If you are unsure if this is the right product for your needs, don't hesitate to reach out to us!
Our full return policy can be found at the link below.