Free Taylor Case or Gig Bag
From the Baby Taylors to the Presentation Series, each Taylor guitar comes with its own durable gig bag or hardshell case!
Backed by Taylor's Warranty
Feel good about your purchase - this guitar is covered under the Taylor Limited Warranty!
Responsibly Sourced Materials
Taylor is committed to ethical sourcing and the ongoing pursuit of greater sustainable practices.
Taylor's all-koa Grand Concert has long been a player favorite for its combination of musical complexity and visual beauty. The K22ce, made with top, back and sides of solid Hawaiian koa, boasts an eye-catching aesthetic thanks to a lustrous finish treatment and organic visual appointments that honor koa's island origins. Tonally, this model serves up a blend of warm midrange frequencies and a clear, articulate top-end, making it a great choice for fingerstyle players. The koa top also adds a bit of natural compression to balance out an aggressive attack, which is helpful in recording situations. The K22ce ships with built-in ES2 electronics and a deluxe hardshell case.
Grand Concert Body Shape: A smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle.
Hawaiian Koa Back & Sides: Few woods carry the allure of Hawaiian koa, with its gorgeous figure and sweet, complex tone.
Hawaiian Koa Top: A koa top's visual beauty is instantly inspiring, while its sonic rewards unfold over time, as warm, sweet overtones gradually emerge.
Expression System 2 Electronics: The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
Venetian Cutaway: The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the body.
V-Class Bracing: Taylor's patented V-Class bracing is a revolutionary new pattern — a new sonic engine — that marks a major shift away from traditional steel-string bracing patterns.
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Bracing: V-Class Bracing
- Pickguard: None
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Width: 15"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta Saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Rock Maple
- Back Config: 2-Piece
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Stain/Sunburst: Shaded Edgeburst
- Armrest: None
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Armrest Binding: None
- Rosette Material: Big Leaf Maple
- Wedge: None
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Spring Vine
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Big Leaf Maple
- Peghead Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Purfling: Maple
- Peghead Inlay: Spring Vine
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Buttons: Gold
- Edge Trim: None
Perfect pairings for your new Taylor
Hassle Free Returns
Not satisfied with your purchase? Simply contact us within 7 days of receiving your item and we'll issue you a return label. Once we receive the item back we'll process a refund to the original payment method (minus processing fees and shipping charges).
For our full Refund Policy click here: