Standard of Excellence Enhanced 2nd Edition Alto Saxophone Book 2
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Standard of Excellence ENHANCED Comprehensive Band Method Book 2 SECOND EDITION combines a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear training, listening, composition, improvisation, and interdisciplinary and multicultural studies. Each book includes personalized access to Accompaniment Recordings, flash cards, plus a full-function recording studio, tuner, and more—all powered by Pyware's desktop or mobile INTERACTIVE Practice Studio. Students will find the new package makes practicing not only more fun — but more effective, too! The result is one of the most complete band methods available anywhere.
- Full color drawings and graphics.
- Three starting systems to help ensure positive results in any beginning situation.
- FOR ... ONLY exercises (i.e. FOR FLUTES ONLY) that offer idiomatic solutions to the unique challenges of each instrument.
- EXCELLERATORS (advanced supplemental exercises) to reinforce and enrich performance basics.
- A nine page FOR OBOES ONLY starting system that gives beginners a solid foundation for learning in the full band setting.
- Expanded French Horn and Percussion books, including a separate book for Timpani & Auxiliary Percussion, that address the unique needs of beginners on these instruments.
- A comprehensive, totally-correlated Electric Bass book that offers expanded opportunities for student involvement.
- Music from over 20 countries, with correlated enrichments, to encourage multicultural study.
- Achievement Lines and GO FOR EXCELLENCE! test lines to ensure objective assessment of students' accomplishments.
- A built-in reward system that motivates students and encourages musical growth.
- Personalized access to all the features of the INTERACTIVE Practice Studio.