The Squier Contemporary Telecaster RH brings modern features and bold aesthetics to an iconic Fender platform to satisfy today’s most discerning and daring players. At the heart of this guitar is a SQR rail humbucking bridge pickup and a Squier SQR Atomic humbucking neck pickup (RH = Rail humbucker, Humbucker), which offer a versatile range of massive genre-defying tones without hum. The roasted maple neck was chosen for its optimal tone and stability, and a sculpted heel design allows for improved access all the way to the 22nd fret. High-performance components round out the feature list and include a string-through-body hardtail bridge for ideal body resonance, and a set of sealed-gear tuning machines with split shafts for smooth tuning action and easy restringing. Eye-catching styling cues include stealthy black hardware and a sleek matching painted headstock with chrome logos for a premium look.
Wood grain may vary slightly from product photos shown.
- Squier SQR humbucking pickups
- String-through-body Telecaster bridge with block saddles
- Bound roasted maple neck
- Sculpted neck heel
- Matching painted headstock with chrome logos
SQUIER SQR ATOMIC AND RAIL HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
This model features a Squier Atomic neck humbucking pickup and rail humbucking bridge pickup for massive modern tone.
ROUND ROASTED MAPLE NECK
With an articulate tone, optimal stability and a deep, rich color, roasted maple is a premium neck material.
SEALED DIE-CAST TUNING MACHINES WITH SPLIT SHAFTS
Sealed die-cast tuning machines have a smooth action for accurate tuning, and the split shafts make changing strings a breeze.
STRING-THROUGH-BODY HARDTAIL BRIDGE
A string-through-body bridge improves string resonance through the instrument for optimal tone, even in drop tunings.
SCULPTED NECK HEEL
This guitar is designed with a sculpted neck heel for improved access to the upper frets.
12" FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This fingerboard radius allows for low action and is especially well-suited to bending notes and soloing.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Squier SQR Rail Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Squier SQR Atomic Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Configuration: Rail Humbucker / Humbucker
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier Asymmetrical
- Strings: .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Not Included