Squier Classic Vibe '60s Mustang in Sonic Blue
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
While small in stature, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Mustang packs a punch of incredible tone courtesy of the dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Small hands will appreciate the short 24” scale length and slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets. This Mustang is faithful to the original with a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects and floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-Era Mustang Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Vintage-Tint Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups with vintage-correct switchable phase settings for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE TREMOLO WITH FLOATING BRIDGE
String-bending effects are possible with the vintage-style tremolo, and the floating bridge features barrel saddles for solid string stability.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM "C"-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: On/Off Slider, In/Out Phase Switch for Each Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Strings: .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: None