Ruggedcondenser microphone features a tailored frequency response for clearreproduction of vocals.
The ShureSM86 is a unidirectional (cardioid) condenser vocal microphone for professionaluse in live performance. An extremely rugged microphone, the SM86 withstandsthe rigors of touring while delivering a clear, studio-quality sound.
A cardioidpickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwantedbackground noise. The built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handlingnoise, and a two-stage pop filter reduces wind and breath "pop"noise.
- Condensercartridge for studio quality sound
- Tailoredfrequency response for a clear reproduction of vocals
- Ruggedconstruction withstands the rigors of touring sound
- Cardioidpolar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Excellentchoice for stage monitors and personal monitors
- Built-inthree-point shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Two-stage"pop" filter reduces wind and breath noise
ReceiverType: Condenser (electret bias)
FrequencyResponse: 50 to 18,000 Hz
Phantompower required? Phantom Supply Requirement: 11 to 52 Vdc, positive at both pins 2 and 3
This item is sold As-Described
This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed.