BETA 58A Vocal Microphone
A high-output vocal microphone, the BETA 58A features ashaped frequency response ideal for close-up vocals.
- Handheld microphone for professional live vocals and projectstudio recording
- Dynamic cartridge with supercardioid polar pattern
- Available in wireless versions
- Includes BETA 58A, microphone clip, thread adapter, storagebag, and user guide
The Shure BETA 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamicvocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and projectstudio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touringprofessionals worldwide. åÊ
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid patternthroughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency responsethat is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone isnot affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shockmount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightenedmidrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedbackand superior rejection of off‰ÛÒaxis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal‰ÛÒto‰ÛÒnoise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizestransmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical aboutmicrophone axis, uniform with frequency.
Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV)*1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
This item is sold As-Described
This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed.