Shure BETA 57A Instrument Microphone
BETA 57A Instrument Microphone
Excellent microphone designed for use with amplified oracoustic instruments. Compact grille design.
The Shure BETA 57A is a high output supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off–axis tone coloration.
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well asfor vocals, the extremely versatile Beta 57A dynamic microphone providesoptimal warmth and presence. Typical applications include drums, guitaramplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa* (2.8 mV) *1Pa = 94 dB SPL
This item is sold As-Described
This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed.