BETA 56A Instrument Microphone
Compact drum microphone engineered for close miking of snareand toms.
The Shure BETA 56A microphone has a frequency responsespecifically tailored for drums and instruments. Its extremely uniformsupercardioid pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellentrejection of unwanted noise.åÊ
A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integralXLR connector simplifies installation. The stand adapter keeps the microphonesecurely in place, even if it is struck by a drumstick. Typical Beta 56Aapplications include close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments,as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, amplifiedinstruments, and horns with studio quality sound
- Built-in stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLRconnector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedbackand superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizestransmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical aboutmicrophone axis, uniform with frequency
Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa (2.8 mV), (1Pa = 94 dB SPL)
This item is sold As-Described
This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed.