The Kepma Elite Series GA2-131 is a workhorse for the stages of the world. Thanks to its premium build and unsurpassed quality components that make it an amazing guitar to play, giving you a truly professional stage guitar at a price every player can afford.
The GA2-131 is a grand auditorium body shape cutaway guitar that features a AA+ solid Alaskan spruce top paired with African mahogany back & sides. It provides you with an amazing level of playability with an "electric-like" action, perfect neck setup with the Plek system, impeccable high-precision build and simply amazing sound.
Due to the popularity of this model the wood grain may vary from the product photos. If you have any questions or would like additional photos send us a message!
- Body Style: Grand Auditorium
- Scale Length: 647mm / 25.48"
- Top: AA+ Solid North American Sitka Spruce
- Back/Sides: African Mahogany
- Neck: Pressure-Tested African Mahogany
- Neck Reinforcement: Dual Carbon Fiber Rods
- Neck Thickness: 21mm-22mm (1st Fret-9th Fret
- Neck Width: 43mm / 1.7"
- Neck Finish: Smooth Satin
- Neck Binding: ABS
- Truss Rod: 440mm Bidirectional Adjustable Steel
- Fretboard: Indonesian Rosewood, 400mm Radius / 457mm x 57mm
- Sound Hole Rosette: ABS
- Number of Frets: 20
- Saddle: Triple Compensated Bone
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Acrylic
- Binding: ABS
- Finish: High Gloss
- Bridge Pins: ABS
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Strings: .012-.053 Gauges
- Tuning Machines: Kepma Sealed Die-Cast 18:1
- Case: Kepma Deluxe Nylon Padded Bag