Ibanez SR300E-SVM 4-String Bass Guitar in Sky Veil Matte
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Ibanez builds basses for players of all levels - from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. The SR Standard series incorporates all the staples the Ibanez brand is famous for in a package that is available and accessible to most players.
Accu-Cast B120 Bridge: The B120's extra-wide string slots can accommodate even the heaviest of gauges. The walls and channels of the new bridge plate effectively "trap" the saddles, ensuring perfect directional uniformity.
PowerSpan Dual Coil Pickups: Developed by Ibanez, the exposed pole pieces of these pickups produce a stronger signal and increase the response of the higher frequencies without sacrificing low end. The result is a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression.
Custom Electronics 3-Band EQ w/3-Way Power Tap Switch: The 3-band EQ works in conjunction with a coil tap switch for maximum control over a wide variety of professional bass tones. Tap Mode (single coil) creates a punchy, dynamic sound with superior articulation. Series Mode (humbucking) delivers a full, warm tone. Power Tap Mode provides the best of both worlds - combining the clarity of the single coil with the fat bottom end of the humbucker.
- Neck Type: SR4 / 5pc Maple/Walnut Neck
- Top/Back/Body: Nyatoh Body
- Fretboard: Jatoba Fretboard / White Dot Inlay
- Fret: Medium Frets
- Bridge: Accu-Cast B120 Bridge
- String Spacing: 19mm
- Neck Pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil Neck Pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil Bridge Pickup (Passive)
- Equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-Band EQ w/3-Way Power Tap Switch
- Factory Tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E
- String Gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- Hardware Color: Cosmo Black
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Width at Nut: 38mm
- Width at 22F: 62mm
- Thickness at 1: 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12F: 21.5mm
- Radius: 305mmR
- Bass Boost/Cut
- Mid Boost/Cut
- Treble Boost/Cut
- 3-Way Power Tap Switch:
- Position 1: Tap Mode (Single Coil)
- Position 2: Series Mode (Humbucking)
- Position 3: Power Tap Mode
Case not included.