Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Guitar Amp, Blonde
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
In a bold Fender first, the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Blonde amplifier uses massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat: faithfully modeling the circuitry and 22-watt power output of an original Deluxe tube amp. A high-performance 100-watt digital power amp is used to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Deluxe tube amp. The resonant pine cabinet is paired with a single Celestion NEO Creamback speaker for a more distinctive rock 'n' roll flavor. The result is tubeless Deluxe Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. The amp model has been modified to remove the virtual bright cap on the Vibrato channel, which gives modern players greater tonal flexibility when using distortion and overdrive pedals. Additionally, the reverb control now provides easier fine tuning at lower settings. Perhaps most notably, even with all these features and more, the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb is in fact about only half the weight of an all-tube Deluxe.
The blonde vinyl covering elegantly evokes classic early-’60s Fender vibe, and front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations captured with Shure SM57 and Sennheiser MD421 microphones, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Celestion Neo Creamback Speaker
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and give attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with two impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V-240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
LEGENDARY DELUXE TONE
This amp features the most accurate emulation of Fender's original Deluxe Reverb. It sounds like the original, without the extra weight and maintenance.
ONBOARD TREMOLO AND REVERB
Fender's powerful convolution-based technologies recreate the classic reverb and tremolo effects that made their amps famous and inspired new genres of music.
REAR PANEL FEATURES
This amp’s rear panel is packed with useful controls and connections: Line Output with Level control, ground lift switch and a three-way IR cabinet simulation switch to select various microphone options.
6-WAY POWER ATTENUATOR SWITCH
Enjoy full, natural tone at almost any volume—from a full 22W of Fender power down to bedroom- and apartment-friendly 0.2W.
CELESTION NEO CREAMBACK SPEAKER
Designed to match the traditional G12M-65 Creamback speaker, the Celestion Neo Creamback speaker is engineered using lightweight neodymium magnets.
SOLID PINE CABINET
Lighter than plywood, solid pine is a traditional Fender cabinet material from the ‘50s and ’60s, making for more resonant and more “musical” speaker cabinets.
- Cover: '65 Deluxe Reverb/Super-Sonic 22 Combo, Black (Included)
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 100W into 8Ω (Simulates 22W Tube Amp Performance)
- Channels: Two - Normal and Vibrato
- Inputs: Four - 1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Line Out: One - Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Amplifier Covering: Blonde Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Oxblood
- Amplifier Jewel: Red (Power), Red/Amber (Warmup), Amber (Mute)
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speaker: One - 12" Celestion NEO Creamback
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Height: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Amp Width: 24.1" (61.2 cm)
- Amp Depth: 9.28" (23.6 cm)
- Amp Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)