SMALL BUT MIGHTY
The Redondo Mini packs a big punch into a smaller sized acoustic guitar. Featuring a spruce top paired with mahogany back and sides, this guitar has a 22 ¾” scale length, but delivers the tone of a full-sized guitar. Like all models in the California Series, the Redondo Mini features a 6-in-line Strat headstock inspired by Fender’s electric legacy.
Other premium features include a walnut fingerboard and bridge, Nubone nut and saddle.Whether you’re a young, aspiring player looking for a smaller instrument, or simply looking for a top-notch guitar that’s easy to travel with, the Redondo Mini has you covered.
Wood grain may vary from product photos shown.
- Fender-exclusive Redondo Mini body shape
- Spruce top with scalloped “X” bracing; mahogany back and sides
- ½ body size; 22 ¾” scale length
- Nato neck with slim-taper "C"-shaped profile; walnut fingerboard and bridge
- 6-in-line headstock
- Includes gig bag
The soundboard provides the most important tonal element of an acoustic guitar. Spruce is the standard choice, as few woods can beat its strength, sound, and dynamic range. Spruce tops are known for opening up and sounding better over time.
Scalloped bracing is thinner than more conventional bracing. That means that the bracing pattern inside the guitar uses less wood, which means that soundboard mass is reduced. This lets the top resonate more freely, resulting in better tone with more nuance and greater projection.
The Strat-style 6-in-line headstock imparts Fender’s rock-and-roll attitude into this acoustic-electric instrument.
- Body Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Spruce
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Redondo Mini
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: 2-Ring B/W/B
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 22.75" (578mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400mm)
- Number of Frets: 18
- Fret Size: 2.4mm
- Nut Material: Nu-Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Walnut
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Aged White Plastic Buttons
- Strings: .012-.052 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Gig Bag Included