Fender Player Mustang in Firemist Gold
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
CLASSIC STYLE, MODERN FEATURES
Since 1964 the Mustang model has been bringing Fender sound and style to the stage and the studio in the hands of trend-setting players ranging from Nirvana to The 1975. Upgraded with performance-oriented features, this new Mustang sports classic style with modern electronics in an ultra-comfortable short-scale form that's easy to play all night long.
- 24" Scale Length; "C"-Shaped Maple Neck
- Two Mustang Single-Coil Pickups
- 9.5"-Radius Pau Ferro Fingerboard with 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Six-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail Strat Bridge with Bent Steel Saddles
- Master Volume and Tone Controls; Three-Way Pickup Switch
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone - with a bit of an edge - the Player Series pickups are crisp and articulate, a modern tweak of Fender's classic sound.
C NECK SHAPE WITH 9.5" RADIUS AND MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS
Fender's "C" neck is comfortable and slim for fast action and effortless bending.
HARDTAIL STRING-THROUGH-BODY BRIDGE
A hardtail bridge enhances vibration transfer resulting in increased sustain while the six individual saddles can be adjusted for precise intonation along each string.
"F"-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Mustang includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Mustang body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Mustang Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Mustang Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: .010-.046 Gauges
- Included Accessories: None
- Case/Gig Bag: None