Combining classic Fender style and dynamic single-coil pickups, the Noventa series delivers powerful tones, modern playability and dashing good looks.
The Noventa Telecaster is a stripped-down rock machine – featuring a lone Noventa single-coil, master volume and tone controls, stylish ‘half’ pickguard and ‘cut’ Tele bridge – its striking good looks are matched by the midrange bite and snarling highs of the Noventa pickup. But this is no one-trick-pony – a surprisingly versatile and dynamic range of tones are on tap with the adjustment of the volume and tone controls. A '60s “C” neck with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5” radius fingerboard delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability that is distinctly Fender.
- Noventa Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- '60s "C"-Shaped Maple Neck
- 9.5" Radius Maple Fingerboard
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets for Easy Bending
- "Cut" Telecaster Bridge with 3 Brass Barrel Saddles
NOVENTA SINGLE-COIL PICKUP
The Noventa bridge pickup provides hot single-coil tones with enhanced midrange presence and touch-sensitive playability perfect for bell-like cleans or throaty, overdriven leads.
"60S C" NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the "60s C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a substantial playing feel.
MODIFIED TELECASTER BRIDGE
The Limited Edition Noventa Telecaster incorporates a modified “cut” bridge design featuring three brass barrel saddles for snappy Tele tone.
9.5" FINGERBOARD RADIUS
The 9.5” radius strikes an ideal balance between vintage and modern playability - rounded for comfortable chording yet flat enough for easy bending.
MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS
Medium Jumbo frets are effective for accurate bending and playing up the neck in the higher registers.
A classic Fender tonewood dating back to the 1950s, alder is tonally well-balanced with even tempered highs, midrange and low-end.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Noventa Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: N/A
- Configuration: S
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Custom "Cut-Off" Vintage-Style Tele Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: .010-.046 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag Included