Fender MIJ Boxer Series Telecaster HH in Inca Silver
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Made in Japan Boxer Series recreates a classic Fender collection from the late ‘80s. Designed for high-performance players, each Boxer Series instrument comes equipped with high-output pickups, speedy necks and advanced electronics.
The Boxer Telecaster HH features a pair of hot humbucking pickups, a master volume, TBX Treble Bass Expander tone control and coil-split toggle switch. Each model also has a Medium “C”-shaped maple neck with a 12” radius rosewood fingerboard and 22 jumbo frets for fast, smooth playability with choke-free bending.
- Basswood Body
- Boxer™ Series Humbucking Pickups; 2-Way Toggle Coil-Split
- Medium “C” neck; 12” radius rosewood fingerboard; 22 Jumbo Frets
- TBX™ Treble Bass Expander Tone Control
- Black Painted Headstock
Basswood is a lightweight wood with well-balanced tone that pairs well with hot humbucking pickups.
BOXER HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
Boxer series humbucking pickups deliver full lows, punchy mids and crisp treble perfect for rock and metal.
MEDIUM “C” PROFILE NECK WITH 12” RADIUS FINGERBOARD
The Medium "C" neck profile has fast action and the flat 12" radius fingerboard allows choke-free bends.
6-SADDLE HARDTAIL BRIDGE
This Telecaster incorporates a classic Fender hardtail bridge with a rock-solid string-through-body design and six saddles for pinpoint-accurate intonation
A 2-way toggle allows pickups to be split for more traditional Fender sounds at the flip of a switch, the TBX Treble Bass Expander control delivers versatile tone shaping, offering sounds not available with a standard tone control.
BLACK HARDWARE & “F” LOGO KNOBS
A hallmark of the original Boxer series, the all-black hardware and distinctive rubberized “F” logo knobs are recreated here.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Shape: Medium "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Boxer Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Boxer Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master TBX Tone Control
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Cast/Sealed
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Gig Bag