An instrument that sounds as good as it looks, the FA-345CE offers legendary Fender sound and performance in a single-cutaway body. Quality laminate construction, including lacewood back and sides and flame maple top with tortoiseshell binding, along with a modern Fender 3 + 3 headstock and Viking bridge create an easy-playing instrument that sounds great. The modern Fishman electronics allowing you to take your sound to the stage with ease. Developing and experienced players alike will appreciate the mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone while complementing the flame maple top.
- All-laminate construction; flame maple top
- Fishman electronics
- Modern 3+3 headstock; Viking bridge
- Lacewood back & sides; mahogany neck
- Tortoiseshell binding
AUDITORIUM BODY STYLE
Smaller than a dreadnought, concert-style bodies are built for clear articulation and optimal projection, no matter the playing style or venue.
FLAME MAPLE TOP
Maple gives this guitar a clear, bright tone and the flame maple top - well, that gives you a flash of attitude.
LACEWOOD BACK & SIDES
Sounding similar to mahogany, but with bright, snappy overtones, the rich sound and fast dynamic response of lacewood makes it a great tone wood.
Fishman Electronics assure the sound is true to the instrument’s natural voice. The preamp design has a small footprint, is easy to use and delivers reliable performance.
MODERN 3+3 HEADSTOCK
The modern 3+3 headstock adds a touch of traditional style to your guitar.
In a particularly elegant touch, the body of this guitar is bound with stunning tortoiseshell binding.
- Body Back: Laminated Lacewood
- Body Sides: Laminated Lacewood
- Body Top: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Auditorium Cutaway
- Body Binding: Tortoiseshell
- Rosette: FA "Keystone" design
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Binding: Tortoiseshell
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Keystone
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Pickguard: None