The DigiTech FreqOut Natural Feedback Creator allows you to get sweet, natural feedback at any volume, with or without distortion. The FreqOut is perfect for situations where volume must be controlled like in the studio, with in ear monitors, or low-volume performance and practice. However, the FreqOut can also be used at gig volume to focus out-of-control feedback on a preferred harmonic at any stage position.
The FreqOut has adjustable feedback Onset (delay before feedback begins), Gain (feedback level to balance with your dry signal), Dry On/Off, latching or momentary operation, true bypass, and a rugged road-tough steel chassis.
The FreqOut uses a 9VDC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
- Natural Feedback at any level with or without distortion
- Onset Delay and Level balance controls
- 7 Harmonic Feedback types
- Dry Defeat
- Momentary/Latching modes
- True Bypass
- Input: 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Max Input Level: +5 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 Më© (Effect enabled or effect bypassed w/Momentary switch on) True Bypass (Effect bypassed w/Momentary switch off)
- Controls: Feedback, Momentary On/Off, Dry On/Off, Gain, Onset, Type, Effect On/Off
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >-106dB (A weighted); ref = max level, 22 kHz bandwidth
- THD: 0.004% at 1 kHz; ref = 1 dBu w/unity gain
- Power Consumption: 2.1 Watts (235 mA typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC External Adapter (sold separately)
- Power Adapter: PS0913DC-04 (US, JA, EU, AU, UK)
- Power Adapter Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (0.363 kgs)
- Dimensions: 4.75" (L) x 2.875" (W) x 1.75" (H)