D'Addario XSAPB1253 XS Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, 12-53 Gauge
MAXIMUM LIFE + SMOOTH FEEL
XS is breathing new life into coated strings. With its ultra-thin film coating on every wound string and unique polymer treatment on the plain steels, XS offers D'Addario's highest level of protection for maximum life with an uncommonly smooth feel. XS is the most innovative coated string ever created.
IDEAL FOR: ALL GENRES, ACOUSTIC GUITAR, ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC GUITAR
- D'Addario's most advanced coating technology allows the string windings to be completely protected from contaminants preserving a lasting, clear tone with maximum life.
- High carbon steel wire and Fusion Twist technologies deliver unrivaled tuning stability and break resistance. Strings stay in tune 131% better than traditional strings!
- Less acoustic damping than other coated strings, delivering true and pure iconic D’Addario tone.
- The inner packaging features a resealable zip closure, for ease of opening as well as storage of unused strings.
- String Gauges: .012, .016, .024w, .032w, .042w, .053w
ULTRA THIN COATING
A tremendous leap forward in coating technology allows the string windings to be completely protected from contaminants for lasting tone and maximum life.
HEX CORE CONSTRUCTION
The precision drawn hexagonal core was pioneered by D'Addario. This innovation allows the wrap wire to grip the core for superior dimensional stability, enhanced durability, and precise intonation.
FUSION TWIST FEATURE
The fusion twist feature prevents slack in the twist from detuning the string. This ensures maximum tuning stability and higher break strength for D'Addario's premium plain steel strings.
NY Steel is processed in D'Addario's exclusive wire facility in Farmingdale, New York. Through advanced machinery and processes, D'Addario's premium high carbon steel delivers unmatched tuning stability and superior break resistance.
D'Addario's in-house wire drawing machines produce musical instrument wire to their exact specifications. Control over materials, equipment, and quality allows them to deliver high performance products.
Let that iconic D'Addario tone ring out. With XS, harmonic overtones remain full and bright after many hours of playing.
EXCEPTIONAL TUNING STABILITY
Spend less time tuning and more time playing. Torture tests prove that fusion twist plain steels stay in tune better than standard strings.
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
- Wipe down your strings after each use.
- Try D'Addario X-Series strings! The two X Series options each use a distinct method to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of uncoated strings.
This item is sold As-Described
This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
We Also Recommend
D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light, 12-53