Concert Tunes for Beginning Strings are books of original unison compositions by veteran string teacher, Dale Brubaker. Tested in the classroom for more than 3 years, Concert Tunes has proved to be an excellent tool for motivating the young string student and teaching fundamental string skills. This collection of fresh, innovative tunes has been successfully used in the classroom and private lessons as both supplementary material and as an alternative to existing method books. Concert Tunes for Beginning Strings will bring a delightful change of pace to your orchestra program.
- Bold, easy to read music.
- Tunes that are designed to teach a variety of bowing styles.
- Appealing tunes your student will love to play and your audience will love to hear.
- Content that corresponds to traditional method book curriculum beginning with open strings.
- Highlighted examples of new concepts introduced in each composition.
Due to either the nature of use or shipping costs we are unable to accept returns on this product if it is shipped. If you have any questions or concerns on if this is the right product for you, don't hesistate to reach out to us!
For local customers we may accept exchanges for store credit for unopened/unused products.
Our full return policy can be found at the link below.