The BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver guitar effects pedal delivers that creamy yet crunchy sound you've heard countless great blues guitar players call up - and at a great value! The BD-2 Blues Driver simulates the sound of a vintage tube amplifier, giving you instant access to timeless tones. It also responds to your playing dynamics, so you can pull out a range of tones to give each note the perfect flavor and feel. All in all, you'll love the warm overdrive and emotive distortion the BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver adds to your rig.
BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver Distortion and Overdrive Effects Pedal at a Glance:
- Gives you that vintage tube amplifier "bluesy" flavor
- BOSS guitar pedals: rugged, reliable, more than 10,000,000 sold
If you're after that killer blues sound, then you know it's loaded with warm overdrive - for a killer creamy yet crunchy tonal blend. And the BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver is designed to deliver just that sound. It's like having a finely-aged vintage tube amplifier in your rig, only it's built tough - just like all BOSS pedals - and it's offered at just a fraction of the price. If you're playing Blues - or if you're wanting to give your rock rig a different overdriven flavor than every other guitar player on the block - then you'll definitely want to put the BD-2 Blues Driver into your signal chain.
BOSS guitar pedals: rugged, reliable, more than 10,000,000 sold
More than 10,000,000 BOSS guitar and bass effects pedals have been sold to players worldwide, including such top players as Yngie Malmsteen, Dave Navarro, John Petrucci, Marty Friedman, Steve Vai, and Joe Satriani. You've also no doubt heard BOSS pedals recorded and onstage beneath the feet of bands of all genres, including Muse, The Killers, and Silversun Pickups. The reason for the success is clear: not only do BOSS effects pedals sound great - but they're also built like tanks and designed with serious use in mind. Each BOSS pedal is housed in a stomp-ready metal box and features a rubberized stomp area and base, to help safeguard against slipping. So, whether you're a fresh-out-of-the-gate beginner, an axe-veteran designing your dream pedalboard, or anywhere in between, you can depend on BOSS's proven line of pedals to craft your tone.
BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver Distortion and Overdrive Effects Pedal Features:
- Level, tone, and gain controls
- Nominal input level: -20dBu
- Input impedance: 1 Mohms
- Nominal output level: -20dBu
- Output impedance: 1 k ohms
- Equivalent input noise level: -118dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, AC Adapter Jack (DC 9V)
- Power supply: 9V DC, either a Dry Battery 9V type or an AC adapter
- Current draw: 9 mA (9V DC)
- Accessories: dry battery 9V type (6F22/9 V)
- Optional AC adapter - Roland PSA-120S
- 2-7/8" W x 5-1/8" D x 2-3/8" H
- Weight (including battery): 15 oz