Dark Matter™ DM™ 115 Powered PA Loudspeaker
In 1975, Peavey revolutionized the working man's loudspeaker with the SP®1. Now, Peavey does it again with the Dark Matter series of enclosures. Thanks to its new advanced DSP-equipped power section, the high-S.P.L. (Sound Pressure Level) Dark Matter series outperforms any existing enclosure in its category.
The Dark Matter LCD display and associated selector knob allow users to choose various parameters of operation for the DSP-based EQ. This includes bass and treble control access, as well as EQ presets for different applications or speaker positions/locations. These presets provide users with a highly flexible method of configuring the powered speaker system for a specific use with minimal time and effort.
Fan cooled for maximum reliability, the DM 115 features Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology that helps deliver pristine, precise sound.
The ultra-reliable Dark Matter series enclosures are built tough with steel grilles and rugged injection molded cabinets. Their convenient design allows for use as floor monitors or pole-mounted speakers. Perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications, the Dark Matter enclosures produce crystal clear professional audio.
- Two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system
- DX™14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- 15" heavy-duty woofer
- DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision
- Dynamic bass boost function
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- Thru output is via a male XLR jack
- Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- DSP I/O is at 96 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Cabinet has dual rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use.
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings for the DSP crossover system
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- User Preset EQ storage provisions allow storing custom presets for later recall
- Weight Unpacked: 42.11 lb(19.1 kg)
- Weight Packed: 51.00 lb(23.133 kg)
- Width Packed: 18.875"(47.9425 cm)
- Height Packed: 30.5"(77.47 cm)
- Depth Packed: 17.562"(44.60748 cm)