D'Addario ECG26 Chromes Flat Wound Electric Guitar Strings, 13-56, Medium Set
IDEAL FOR: JAZZ, ALL GENRES
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Stainless Steel
- D'Addario's heaviest gauge of flat wounds delivers smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and maximum tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
MORE PUNCH, POWER & POLISH
D'Addario XL Chromes are the industry standard in flatwound guitar strings. They deliver a round, full low end without losing punch, making them ideal for jazz players of all types. Wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire, XL Chromes are then polished to unparalleled smoothness.
FLATTENED FOR A FULLER SOUND
Flat wound strings feature precisely flattened stainless steel wrap wire that is wound and polished to provide an ultra smooth feel and a full, mellow tone.
SIX SIDES OF STABILITY
HEX CORE CONSTRUCTION
Precision drawn hexagonal core was pioneered by D'addario. This innovation allows the wrap wire to grip the core for superior dimensional stability, enhanced durability, and precise intonation.
EXACT STANDARDS, EXTRAORDINARY SOUNDS
STRING WINDING TECHNOLOGY
string winding equipment is designed and built by D'Addario's engineering team, guaranteeing a production range of 500,000 to 700,000 strings per day. Digitally controlled string winding machines ensure productivity, accuracy, and consistecy.
This item is sold As-Described
This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
We Also Recommend
D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light, 12-53
D'Addario XSM1140 XS Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings, 11-40 Gauge