Combining two of the most popular wood types for acoustic guitars, spruce and mahogany, this guitar pays homage to guitars that have come before it. It is a very traditional guitar featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and layered mahogany back and sides on a classic dreadnought body. But don't be fooled, even though this guitar seems like other guitars out there it has a distinct Teton sound that is as large as the mountains. These classic combinations with Teton's innovation produces a guitar that has a fantastic tone with rich harmonics and an increased volume level. Now take all of these positives and add Fishman electronics to the mix. It's hard to compete with that.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Layered Mahogany
- Top Finish: Satin
- Binding: Maple
- Purfling: Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Soundhole Rosette: Wooden Arrow
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel Wood
- Fretboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dot
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Headstock Cap: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium
- Upper Bout Width: 11 1/2"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41 1/2"
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore