Taylor Grand Symphony 326ce V-Class Bracing
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Marrying the warmth and clarity of Urban Ash with the innovative design of Taylor's revoiced Grand Symphony body shape, the new 326ce brings a new type of acoustic tone to the Taylor line. Responsibly sourced Urban Ash back and sides pair with a solid mahogany top for a punchy, midrange-rich tone whose emphasis on the fundamental note means the note you play is the note you hear, largely free from ringing overtones. V-Class bracing helps shape the 326ce’s vibrant response, drawing out greater volume and longer sustain while ensuring near-perfect intonation all the way down the neck. The soundport cutaway, placed at roughly a 45-degree angle from the main soundhole, adds dimension and immersion for a surround-sound effect that truly fills any space with rich acoustic sound. This model’s dusky sonic character is reflected in its subtle visual aesthetics, with black binding, a three-ring black rosette and Gemstone inlays in Italian acrylic all framed by Taylor's new Urban Sienna color treatment in a 5-mil satin finish. Capped off with satin black tuners, light-gauge strings and ES2 electronics, the 326ce is sure to capture the imagination of any player. It ships in a deluxe brown hard shell case.
- Grand Symphony Body Shape: This strong Taylor strummer produces a rich, bold voice.
- Tropical Mahogany Top: The hardwood top produces strong fundamentals with clarity and focus.
- Urban Ash Back & Sides: Sourced from city trees in need of removal, Urban Ash produces midrange power and balance comparable to Honduran mahogany.
- Expression System 2 Electronics: The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- Beveled Cutaway: A smooth, double-contoured cutaway provides easy access to even the highest frets without changing hand positions.
- V-Class Bracing: A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Tusq Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Satin Black
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16 1/4"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Top Finish: Satin
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst: Urban Sienna
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: no
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Satin Black
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: None