Taylor Custom Grand Concert (Build #11256) 12-Fret, AA Indian Rosewood Back/Sides
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This custom Taylor Grand Concert 12-Fret is part of a matched pair of guitars using hand-selected top, back & sides wood chosen by our employees while touring Taylor's El Cajon, CA factory. The last two photos show the woods that were chosen (the pair labeled C5 were used for this guitar). This AA Indian rosewood has a beautiful purple hue that contrasts nicely with the lighter Lutz spruce top.
- Custom 12-Fret Grand Concert 4 3/8"
- Back/Sides: Hand-Selected Indian Rosewood, AA
- Back Config: 3-Piece Mini Wedge
- Top: Hand-Selected Lutz Spruce
- Fingerboard/Bridge: Special Ebony
- Wedge: Same as Wood Binding
- Neck: Mahogany, Figured
- Ph Veneer: Indian Rosewood
- Bracing: Sitka Performance Bracing
- Binding Material: Maple, Figured
- Body Binding: Standard
- Fretboard Binding: Standard
- Peghead Binding: None
- Heel Cap: Standard
- Armrest: None
- Body-Top Purfling: Standard
- Rosette: Abalone, Paua Single-Ring Rosette, Bound Soundhole
- Logo Inlay: Taylor Paua
- Fretboard Inlay: None
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Abalone Trim: None
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Neck Heel Length: Grand Concert 3 1/4"
- Scale Length: Short Scale 24 7/8"
- Neck Profile: Standard Carve
- Peghead Type: Slotted Peghead
- Backstrap: Backstrap Match Binding - Gloss
- Back/Sides: Gloss
- Top: Gloss
- Neck: Satin
- Peghead: Gloss
- Stain/Sunburst: Natural
- Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
- Nut/Saddle: Bone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Strings: Elixir Light
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Pickguard: Rosewood (Loose in Case)
- Truss Rod Cover: Match Wood Binding
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown