Taylor Custom Grand Auditorium (Build #11255) Lutz Spruce Top, AA Indian Rosewood Back/Sides
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This custom Taylor Grand Auditorium is part of a matched pair of guitars using hand-selected top, back & sides wood chosen by our employees while touring Taylor's El Cajon, CA factory. The last two photos show the woods that were chosen (the pair labeled C4 were used for this guitar). This AA Indian rosewood has a beautiful purple hue that contrasts nicely with the lighter Lutz spruce top.
- Custom Grand Auditorium 4 5/8"
- Back/Sides: Hand-Selected Indian Rosewood, AA
- Back Config: 3-Piece Mini Wedge
- Top: Hand-Selected Lutz Spruce
- Fingerboard/Bridge: Special Ebony
- Wedge: Same as Wood Binding
- Neck: Mahogany, Figured
- Ph Veneer: Indian Rosewood
- Bracing: Sitka V-Class Bracing
- Binding Material: Maple, Figured
- Body Binding: Standard
- Fretboard Binding: Standard
- Peghead Binding: Same as Body, Fretboard
- Heel Cap: Standard
- Armrest: None
- Body-Top Purfling: Standard
- Rosette: Abalone, Paua Single-Ring Rosette, Bound Soundhole
- Logo Inlay: Taylor Paua
- Fretboard Inlay: None
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Abalone Trim: None
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Neck Heel Length: Grand Auditorium 3 1/2"
- Scale Length: Short Scale 25 1/2"
- Neck Profile: Standard Carve
- Peghead Type: Standard Peghead
- Backstrap: Backstrap Match Binding - Gloss
- Back/Sides: Gloss
- Top: Gloss
- Neck: Satin
- Peghead: Gloss
- Stain/Sunburst: Natural
- Tuners: Gotoh 510, Chrome
- Nut/Saddle: Black Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Strings: Elixir Light
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Pickguard: Rosewood (Loose in Case)
- Truss Rod Cover: Match Wood Binding
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown