Free Taylor Case or Gig Bag
From the Baby Taylors to the Presentation Series, each Taylor guitar comes with its own durable gig bag or hardshell case!
Backed by Taylor's Warranty
Feel good about your purchase - this guitar is covered under the Taylor Limited Warranty!
Responsibly Sourced Materials
Taylor is committed to ethical sourcing and the ongoing pursuit of greater sustainable practices.
The all-new 724ce launches a new era for the Taylor 700 Series, introducing Select-grade Hawaiian koa to this popular family of acoustic guitars. This Grand Auditorium boasts back, sides and top of solid Hawaiian koa selected for its visual beauty as well as its punchy, lively musical response. You’ll hear a bold attack with an energetic tone profile that yields crisp trebles, a rich midrange and a low end that grows in over time. The super-thin matte finish makes for a raw feel and aesthetic that’s complemented by mother-of-pearl Fountain inlays, rosewood binding, a paua shell rosette and a dark-stained maple pickguard. It includes the ES2 acoustic pickup and a deluxe hardshell guitar case for storage and protection.
Grand Auditorium Body Shape: Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
Hawaiian Koa Back & Sides: Few woods carry the allure of Hawaiian koa, with its gorgeous figure and sweet, complex tone.
Hawaiian Koa Top: A koa top's visual beauty is instantly inspiring, while its sonic rewards unfold over time, as warm, sweet overtones gradually emerge.
Expression System 2 Electronics: The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
Venetian Cutaway: The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the body.
V-Class Bracing: Taylor's patented V-Class bracing is a revolutionary new pattern — a new sonic engine — that marks a major shift away from traditional steel-string bracing patterns.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Bracing: V-Class Bracing
- Pickguard: Wood, Dark Stained Maple
- Tuners: Taylor Polished Bronze
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Width: 16"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Binding Edge Treatment: Indian Rosewood
- Back Config: 2-Piece or 4-Piece Simmons Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Matte
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Stain/Sunburst: None
- Top Finish: Matte
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Armrest Binding: None
- Rosette Material: Wood and Shell, Indian Rosewood Frame, Paua Field
- Wedge: None
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Fretboard Inlay: 15"
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Peghead Finish: Matte
- Peghead Logo: Shell/Mother of Pearl
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Inlay: Fountain, Shell, Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Fingerboard Ext.: None
- Buttons: Polished Bronze
- Edge Trim: Maple / Black / Maple, Indian Rosewood
Perfect pairings for your new Taylor
Hassle Free Returns
Not satisfied with your purchase? Simply contact us within 7 days of receiving your item and we'll issue you a return label. Once we receive the item back we'll process a refund to the original payment method (minus processing fees and shipping charges).
For our full Refund Policy click here: