Free Taylor Case or Gig Bag
From the Baby Taylors to the Presentation Series, each Taylor guitar comes with its own durable gig bag or hardshell case!
Backed by Taylor's Warranty
Feel good about your purchase - this guitar is covered under the Taylor Limited Warranty!
Responsibly Sourced Materials
Taylor is committed to ethical sourcing and the ongoing pursuit of greater sustainable practices.
Players have always appreciated Hawaiian koa’s rich tonal character and beautiful aesthetics, and Taylor's new 722ce adds to that heritage with Select-grade koa back, sides and top. Together with V-Class bracing, the Grand Concert body shape and a thin matte finish that preserves optimal resonance, this model yields a bold, sprightly attack with a vibrant midrange response, pristine trebles and a warm low end that grows richer with time and play. This new model looks as striking as it sounds with koa’s natural color variegation highlighted by rosewood binding, a paua shell rosette, a dark-stained maple pickguard and new Fountain inlays in mother-of-pearl. The 722ce ships with the built-in ES2 pickup and a deluxe hardshell guitar case.
Grand Concert Body Shape: A smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle.
Hawaiian Koa Back & Sides: Few woods carry the allure of Hawaiian koa, with its gorgeous figure and sweet, complex tone.
Hawaiian Koa Top: A koa top's visual beauty is instantly inspiring, while its sonic rewards unfold over time, as warm, sweet overtones gradually emerge.
Expression System 2 Electronics: The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
Venetian Cutaway: The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the body.
V-Class Bracing: Taylor's patented V-Class bracing is a revolutionary new pattern — a new sonic engine — that marks a major shift away from traditional steel-string bracing patterns.
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Bracing: V-Class Bracing
- Pickguard: Wood, Dark Stained Maple
- Tuners: Taylor Polished Bronze
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Width: 15"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 19-1/2"
- Body Depth: 4-3/8"
- Binding Edge Treatment: Indian Rosewood
- Back Config: 2-Piece or 4-Piece Simmons Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Matte
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Stain/Sunburst: None
- Top Finish: Matte
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Armrest Binding: None
- Rosette Material: Wood and Shell, Indian Rosewood Frame, Paua Field
- Wedge: None
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: 15"
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Peghead Finish: Matte
- Peghead Logo: Shell/Mother of Pearl
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Inlay: Fountain, Shell, Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Fingerboard Ext.: None
- Buttons: Polished Bronze
- Edge Trim: Maple / Black / Maple, Indian Rosewood
Perfect pairings for your new Taylor
Hassle Free Returns
Not satisfied with your purchase? Simply contact us within 7 days of receiving your item and we'll issue you a return label. Once we receive the item back we'll process a refund to the original payment method (minus processing fees and shipping charges).
For our full Refund Policy click here: