Taylor 324ce Acoustic/Electric Guitar, V-Class Bracing
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This darkly alluring cutaway Grand Auditorium boasts unique visual appeal thanks to its mahogany top, and there’s sonic magic under the hood as well. Taylor's groundbreaking V-Class bracing enhances the volume, sustain and projection, bringing out even more of the natural midrange focus of its Tasmanian blackwood back and sides. While the natural compression of the hardwood mahogany top tends to even out the response across the tonal spectrum, the V-Class design boosts the dynamic range, especially in the upper register, and the in-tuneness of the notes everywhere along the fretboard is wonderfully consistent. All of these nuances add up to a versatile choice for gigging, practicing or recording across multiple playing styles. The dusky hues of the mahogany top project a rootsy vibe, accented by a shaded edgeburst, black binding, a matching pickguard, and muted satin-finish sheen. The guitar ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case.
Grand Auditorium Body Shape: Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
Tropical Mahogany Top Wood: The hardwood top produces strong fundamentals with clarity and focus.
Tasmanian Blackwood Back & Sides: Blackwood produces a strong volume, with a focused midrange and rich top-end shimmer.
Expression System 2 Electronics: The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
Venetian Cutaway: The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
V-Class Bracing: A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Satin Black
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Top Finish: Satin
- Back Config: 2-Piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst: Blackwood Stain Back/Sides, Medium Brown Stain Top/Neck, Shaded Edge Burst Top
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: No
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: None