Squier Contemporary Stratocaster HH in Dark Metallic Red
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Squier Contemporary Stratocaster® HH is an outstanding choice for the modern player seeking progressive features in a guitar that has authentic vibe and style.
Player-friendly features like a slim “C”-shaped maple neck give this guitar a slick, smooth feel, while the 12” fingerboard radius and narrow-tall frets are ideal for speed and effortless bends. The dual ceramic humbucking pickups boast hot output for powerful tones perfect for crunchy rhythms and soaring solos. Premium styling cues include zebra pickup bobbins and an eye-catching matching painted headstock to make this guitar stand out from any crowd.
With its combination of timeless Strat style, player-centric features and incredible tone, the Contemporary Stratocaster HH is the perfect hard-rocking addition to your arsenal.
- Dual ceramic zebra humbucking pickups
- Maple neck with slim "C"-shaped profile and matching painted headstock
- 12" fingerboard radius; narrow-tall frets
- 6-saddle synchronized tremolo with block saddles
DUAL CERAMIC ZEBRA HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
For fat, high output rock tone with excellent clarity and punchy low-end, this instrument features ceramic humbucking pickups in both the bridge and neck positions.
SIX-SADDLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO WITH BLOCK SADDLES
This Stratocaster features a six-saddle synchronized tremolo bridge with block saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment.
MATCHING PAINTED HEADSTOCK
In addition to its many other fine features, this Stratocaster features an elegant matching painted headstock.
The largest of the fret sizes, narrow-tall frets are tall and narrow, letting you get a better grip on the strings for more control and easier bends and vibrato.
SLIM "C"-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a slim "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish – ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
12" FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This instrument features a 12” fingerboard radius—a very slight curvature that’s flatter than a vintage-style 7.25” radius and even a modern 9.5” radius. This fingerboard radius allows for low action and is especially well suited to bending notes and soloing.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin Urethane with Gloss Matching Headstock
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: 4mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: MAster Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Strings: .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: None