The PRS SE Silver Sky is a familiar iteration of the original Silver Sky model that was first introduced with John Mayer in 2018. This workhorse guitar provides ample tone and playability delivering in looks, feel, and sound.
The PRS SE Silver Sky starts with a poplar body, bolt-on maple neck, and rosewood fretboard with PRS trademark bird inlays. The 22-fret, 25.5" scale length neck features the original 635JM carve and an 8.5" fretboard radius, so the SE Silver Sky will feel right at home. Plug it in, and the three single-coil 635JM "S" pickups with bark and sing. This guitar is anchored by a two-point steel tremolo, synthetic bone nut, and vintage-style tuners. Other design features include the PRS Silver Sky inverted headstock shape and double-acting truss rod (accessible from the front of the headstock for ease of use.
Comes with a PRS gig bag!
- Body Construction: Solid Body
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Construction: Scarfed
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: 635JM
- Neck Depth at the 1/2 Fret: 53/64"
- Width of the Fretboard at the Nut: 1 20/32"
- Width of the Fretboard at the Body: 2 7/32"
- Neck Depth at the 12 1/2 Fret: 31/32"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 8.5"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Birds
- Headstock Decal: PRS Signature/SE
- NBA: Bolt-On
- Bridge: 2-Point Steel Tremolo
- Tuners: Vintage-Style, Non-Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Pickguard: ABS
- Treble Pickup: 635JM "S"
- Middle Pickup: 635JM "S"
- Bass Pickup: 635JM "S"
- Controls: Volume and Two Tone Controls with 5-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Position 1 (down): Treble Pickup
- Position 2: Treble and Middle Pickups
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Bass Pickups
- Position 5 (up): Bass Pickup
- Strings: 10-46 Gauge
- Tuning: Standard E,A,D,G,B,E
- Case: Gig Bag