Ibanez SR606E-CTF 6-String Bass in Cosmic Blue Starburst Flat (I210906892)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Ibanez builds guitars for players of all levels - from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. The Standard series incorporates all the staples the Ibanez brand is famous for in a package that is available and accessible to most players.
- Neck Type: SR6 / 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- Top/Back/Body: Ash
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard / Abalone oval inlay
- Frets: Medium frets
- Number of Frets: 24
- Bridge: Accu-cast B506 bridge
- String Spacing: 16.5mm
- Neck Pickup: Nordstrand Big Break neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup: Nordstrand Big Break bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot), 3-way Mid frequency switch
- Factory Tuning: 1C,2G,3D,4A,5E,6B
- String Gauge: .032/.045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- Hardware Color: Black
- Scale: 864mm
- Width at Nut: 54mm
- Width at 24F: 83mm
- Thickness at 1F: 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12F: 21.5mm
- Radius: 400mmR
- Bass Boost/Cut
- Mid Boost/Cut
- Treble Boost/Cut (Passive Tone Control/EQ Off)
- 3-Way Mid Frequency Switch:
- EQ Bypass Switch
Nordstrand Big Break Pickups:
Nordstrand "Big Break" pickups cram a meaty split coil into a soapbar-style pickup, producing a full-bodied, powerful, aggressive tonal texture, while still retaining the clarity that's characteristic of single coil tone with noiseless performance.
Accu-cast B500 Bridge:
The Accu-cast B500 bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist’s specific string spacing needs.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-Band EQ w/EQ Bypass Switch & Mid Frequency Switch:
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.