Ibanez AAD100E-OPN Acoustic/Electric Guitar in Open Pore Natural (CD210612049)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Advanced Acoustic series represents an important step forward in the long and storied tradition of the acoustic guitar. In what amounts to a fully reimagined acoustic experience, these instruments were designed from the ground up to deliver a richer, brighter, and louder tone, with an unprecedentedly wide dynamic range. With slightly larger than typical proportions, Ibanez decided to name this new body shape the “Grand Dreadnought.” This reinvented design achieves a superb, powerful sound, and thanks to the extensive consideration given to the ergonomics, it’s extremely comfortable to play. The Advanced Acoustic series pushes the acoustic guitar to new heights, in a way that promises an exciting new experience for all players.
Case not included.
- Body Shape: Grand Dreadnought Body
- Bracing: X-M Bracing
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Okoume
- Neck: Low Oval Grip with rounded Fretboard Edge / Thermo Aged Nyatoh Neck
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Bridge: Ovangkol Scalloped Bridge
- Inlay: White Dot
- Soundhole Rosette: Wooden Multi
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Die-Cast Tuners (18:1 Gear Ratio)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage
- String Gauge: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- Pickup: Ibanez AP11 Magnetic Pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez Custom Electronics w/Volume and Tone Control
- Output Jack: 1/4" Endpin Jack
- Scale: 651mm
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at 14F: 55mm
- Thickness at 1F: 21mm
- Thickness at 7F: 22mm
- Radius: 400mmR
- Length: 20 3/8"
- Width: 16 1/4"
- Max Depth: 5"