Fishman PowerTap Earth Acoustic Guitar Pickup
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A new world of percussive performance elements and tactile dynamics for guitarists of all styles.
As part of the new Fishman Acoustic PowerTap™ series, the PowerTap Earth pickup system combines the easy installation, superior performance, and warm, transparent sound of Fishman's Rare Earth Humbucker, with a totally new soundboard body sensor. The result is a new world of percussive performance elements and tactile dynamics for guitarists of all styles.
With the addition of Tap pickup technology, players can add new performance dynamics of Touch, Ambience and Percussion.
The easily adjustable Blend control mixes the Rare Earth and Tap signals in mono, or run both signals into separate channels using a stereo cable. This feature allows players to add separate effects, level control, and EQ to each pickup independently – to create a striking soundscape of tones from a single instrument.
PowerTap Earth features:
- The new Fishman Tap body sensor pickup captures percussive elements and natural dynamics without the risk of feedback
- Warm and full humbucking sound from the Rare Earth pickup
- Tap pickup Blend control module is discreetly mounted on soundhole pickup
- Active electronics and neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and clarity
- Stereo/mono output capability built in (option is easily and automatically determined by cable choice)
- Miniature batteries (included) offer long life
- Professional installation strongly recommended
- MODEL NUMBER: PRO-REP-104
- INSTALLATION: Fits soundholes as small as 3 5/8” (92 mm) diameter. Pre-wired output jack can also be endpin mounted
- BODY SENSOR PICKUP:
- Pickup dimensions 2.54” (64.4 mm) width by .68” (17.3mm) height
- CONTROLS: Tap/Pickup Blend Control
- BATTERY: Two 1.5-Volt silver oxide or one 3-Volt
This item is sold As-Described
This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed.