Fender Player Plus Jazz Bass in Aged Candy Apple Red (MX21145012)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Powered by a set of Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups, the Player Plus Jazz Bass delivers the clarity and growl that defines the Fender bass tone. A 3-band active EQ affords precise tone shaping with a toggle switch between active or passive mode for ultimate flexibility. The Player Plus Jazz Bass neck is sleek, fast, and smooth thanks to its silky satin finish, comfortable rolled edges on a 12" radius fingerboard, and modern "C" back-shape. A rock solid HiMass bridge provides sustain, resonance, and perfect intonation. With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Jazz Bass is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups
- Three Band Active EQ with Active/Passive Toggle
- Four Saddle HiMass Bridge
- 12" Radius Fingerboard with Rolled Edges
- Modern "C" Neck Shape
PLAYER PLUS JAZZ BASS PICKUPS
Articulate and powerful, Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups deliver all of the touch sensitivity and full range tone that player’s expect – without the hum!
The 18-Volt active preamp offers boost/cut for treble, bass, and mid frequencies for precise tonal shaping. A mini toggle allows the player to switch between active or passive modes for ultimate versatility. Finally, a quick access battery box on the rear of the instrument makes battery changes a snap.
This top-load bridge features a plate with more mass that adds resonance and sustain while the 4 beefed up saddles seat nicely inside saddle slots for rock solid intonation and stability.
12" RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
The 12” radius fingerboard facilitates fluid leads and choke free bends, and the rolled fingerboard edges provide supreme comfort.
MODERN "C" NECK
Fast and comfortable, the Modern “C” profile suits all playing styles, and the satin finish provides a luxurious feel that is smooth up and down the neck.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.35cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Switching: Pan Pot
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Fender HiMass with Chrome-Plated Zinc Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Job Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: .045-.105 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag Included