REAL DEAL FEEL
With its dual single-coil pickups and smooth playing feel, the Player Jazz Bass V is an inspiring instrument with classic, elevated style and authentic Fender bass tone. It’s powerful, rumbling sound is punchy and tight; a growling voice that’s matched with fast, smooth playing feel for a shot of creative inspiration. Ready for action in the studio, or on the stage, the Player Jazz Bass V can take anything you can think of - and everything you haven’t yet.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Two volume controls, master tone control
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
Designed for authentic Fender tone - with a bit of an edge - the Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
Combining form and function perfectly, the 5-saddle bridge features modern slotted saddles for enhanced tuning stability and punchy attack.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish - ideal for almost any playing style.
OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
A classic design element from the earliest days of the electric bass, the open-gear tuning machines offer rock-solid tuning stability.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Jazz Bass V body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Jazz Bass V includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 5-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
Case not included.