Fender MIJ Boxer Series Stratocaster HH in Sherwood Green Metallic
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Made in Japan Boxer Series recreates a classic Fender collection from the late ‘80s. Designed for high-performance players, each Boxer Series instrument comes equipped with high-output pickups, speedy necks and advanced electronics.
The Boxer Stratocaster HH features a pair of hot humbucking pickups, a master volume, TBX Treble Bass Expander tone control and coil-split toggle switch. Each model also has a Medium “C”-shaped maple neck with a 12” radius rosewood fingerboard and 22 jumbo frets for fast, smooth playability with choke-free bending.
- Basswood Body
- Boxer Series Humbucking Pickups; 2-Way Toggle Coil-Split
- Medium "C" neck; 12" radius rosewood fingerboard; 22 Jumbo Frets
- TBX Treble Bass Expander Tone Control
- Black Painted Headstock
BOXER SERIES HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
Boxer series humbucking pickups deliver full lows, punchy mids and crisp treble perfect for rock and metal.
A 2-way toggle switch allows pickups to be split for more traditional Fender sounds at the flip of a switch, the TBX Treble Bass Expander control delivers versatile tone shaping, offering sounds not available with a standard tone control.
THIN "C" PROFILE NECK WITH 12" RADIUS FINGERBOARD
The Thin "C" neck profile has fast action and the flat 12" radius fingerboard allows choke-free bends.
2-POINT SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge for smooth, superior vibrato action.
Basswood is a lightweight wood with well-balanced tone that pairs well with hot humbucking pickups.
BLACK HARDWARE & "F" LOGO KNOBS
A hallmark of the original Boxer series, the all-black hardware and distinctive rubberized “F” logo knobs are recreated here.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Shape: Medium "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Boxer Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Boxer Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master TBX Tone Control
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Configuration: HH
- Auxillary Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle (Engages Single-Coil Mode)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strings: .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Gig Bag