Fender American Ultra Telecaster in Mocha Burst
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
American Ultra is Fender's most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Telecaster features a unique "Modern D" neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10"-14" compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
- Alder body with sculpted rear contours
- Two Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele single-coil pickups
- "Modern D"-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish
- 10"-14" compound-radius fingerboard; 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Sealed locking tuning machines
- Chrome hardware and bone nut
- Includes premium molded hardshell case
MODERN "D" NECK
Slim with wide shoulders, the "Modern D" neck profile works for any style of playing. Ultra rolled fingerboard edges and a silky-smooth Ultra satin finish make the neck effortless to play.
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10"-14" compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut for chording ease, becoming increasingly flatter as it nears the upper register for easy soloing.
ENHANCING BODY CONTOURS
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
ULTRA NOISELESS VINTAGE PICKUPS
The Ultra Noiseless Vintage pickups feature true classic Fender tone without hum.
The volume knob’s S-1 switch selects between series or parallel wiring for added tonal range, while the treble bleed circuit maintains your highs at any volume.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Binding: Cream
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: None
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254mm to 355.6mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele
- Controls: Master Volume (S-1 Switch), Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch Activates Series Wiring Option in Middle Pickup Position
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (All Short Posts)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings: .009-.042 Gauges
- Case: Elite Molded Case