Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass V in Mystic Surf Green
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The American Professional II Jazz Bass V draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration, and evolution to meet the demands of today's working player.
Fender's popular Slim "C" neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a "Super-Natural" satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass V single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass V delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you'll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Two V-Mod II single-coil Jazz Bass V pickups
- Slim "C"-shaped neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
- Bone nut; 20 narrow-tall frets
- HiMass Vintage bridge for increased sustain
- Posiflex graphite rods for neck reinforcement
- Includes a Deluxe Molded hardshell case
V-MOD II PICKUPS
V-Mod II Jazz Bass V pickups are voiced specifically for each position, slightly overwound for punch and presence, yet retaining vintage warmth and clarity.
NEW SCULPTED NECK HEEL
The rounded neck heel and beveled neck-plate improve access to the upper register and make leads easy and comfortable.
HIMASS VINTAGE BRIDGE
This precision manufactured string-through or top-load bridge adds sustain, resonance and improved attack thanks to a cold-rolled steel baseplate, high mass brass backstop, and chrome-plated brass saddles.
SLIM "C" NECK WITH ROLLED EDGES
The slim "C" features a 9.5" fingerboard radius, hand-rolled fingerboard edges and a Super-Natural satin finish for a supremely comfortable playing feel.
Alder is a classic Fender tonewood with a balanced sound perfect for almost any genre.
POSIFLEX GRAPHITE RODS
All American Professional bass necks incorporate Posiflex graphite rods to reinforce against movement that can occur with fluctuations in the climate. Embedded beneath the fingerboard, they improve reliability on the road, in the studio or in your home.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass V
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass V
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 5-String High Mass Vintage (HMV), Strings-Through-Body or Top-Load
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: .045-.125 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case (Included)