Fender 75th Anniversary Precision Bass, Diamond Anniversary (B-Stock MX21515214)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This is a factory B-stock model with some indentations in the finish (see photos 5, 6, & 9).
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Precision Bass is finished in Diamond Anniversary metallic with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a “Modern C” profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style ‘50s Precision Bass pickups provide punchy low-end while a 4-saddle bridge delivers rock-solid stability and intonation. Every Anniversary Precision Bass features a special 75th anniversary engraved neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Precision Bass is a fitting homage to the one that started it all, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
- Alder body with limited Diamond Anniversary finish
- Vintage-style ‘50s Precision pickups
- Anniversary neck plate
- Matching painted headstock
- "Modern C” neck shape
VINTAGE STYLE ‘50S P BASS PICKUP
An accurate recreation of the original split-coil P Bass pickups of the fifties, this pickup delivers the punchy, rumbling tone that made the Precision a classic.
DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY FINISH
Available exclusively on these Anniversary models, the stunning Diamond Anniversary metallic finish radiates with silver and gold highlights.
ANNIVERSARY NECK PLATE
This model features an engraved 75th anniversary neck plate.
MATCHING PAINTED HEADSTOCK
This anniversary model features a painted headstock that matches the body – a design cue originating from the mid-60s that gives the guitar a classy look.
Combining form and function perfectly, the 4-saddle bridge features modern slotted saddles for enhanced tuning stability and punchy attack.
MODERN “C” NECK PROFILE
The Modern “C”-shaped profile is designed for comfort and performance and the satin back finish is smooth and fast.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- Master Volume
- Switching: None
- Configuration: S
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot