Creation Music Company Elevation Series V2 Pedalboard 18x12.5
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
THE ELEVATION SERIES V2
A design years in the making.
The Elevation V2 pedalboards combine years of innovative design to bring you the quality that has become synonymous with the Creation Music brand. Combining 5052 aircraft grade aluminum, powder coated with a durable matte black finish, and top grade American Black Walnut ends, these pedalboards are both aesthetically pleasing as well as ruggedly durable. The new modular design system makes it easy to install & remove their proprietary modules such as the Patch Bay and Power Unit. All Elevation V2 boards come with 1 outer plate for mounting modules and 2 inner cover plates on each end. The thoughtfully laid out slot pattern and multiple handle holes make pedal organization and cable management a breeze. Whether in the studio or on tour, the Elevation V2 boards are built to last.
- Proprietary unibody design for superior strength made from Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Modular end panels on both sides for easy configuration
- Modular handles included with up to 3 locations on each side for optimal space saving
- American Black Walnut ends and laser engraved badge
- Open design underneath for easy access to wiring or mounting power supplies, buffers, splitters, and even pedals.
Every Elevation V2 comes with handles, an Essentials Kit, and 3ft of Hook & Loop. Handles come uninstalled (some assembly required).
PEDALBOARD ESSENTIALS KIT INCLUDES
- 20 - 4" Zip Ties
- 8 - 3/4" Self Adhesive Cable Mounts
- 4 - 1" Self Adhesive Cable Mounts
- Total Height: 3-7/8" Heel and 2-1/8" Toe
- Total Depth: 12-1/2"
- Total Width: 18" (with end panels) 17" (unibody alone)
- Total Weight: Approx. 4lbs
The wood grain pattern may vary from the product photos shown.